Marion has a Post Graduate Certificate in Education and has lectured in universities. Combining this expertise with Jane’s vast knowledge of rehabilitation and care of the elderly has led to the formation of some great study days. Together Jane and Marion can deliver a variety of training;
- How to be a bendie practitioner.
The skills you need to join the team and work in care homes and in clients’ own homes.
- How to be an Exercise Champion.
The skills that care home staff need to help their residents to exercise safely and effectively
- How to run the whole bendie programme in your own care home, using your own staff.
All training programmes are planned and adjusted for the audience.
We can also tailor make study days on a wide range of associated topics such as;
- The effects of ageing on the body
- Understanding Parkinson’s disease
- Being alongside the dying person
- Capacity and best interest decisions
- Basic anatomy and physiology.
- Common conditions affecting the older person